Joe Vision Portfolio

My Drumming Portfolio

Collaborating and touring with Marc A. Ridge has been a privilege and a joy. Not only is he a talented artist, but he is also a great friend. Our musical journey together has been filled with unforgettable experiences, and I am excited to share some of our work here.

13 Years

In 13 Years, I had the opportunity to lay down the drumming track that supports the song's narrative. My aim was to create a rhythm that adds emotional depth and urgency, complementing the lyrics and overall mood of the piece.

Running A Fast Pace

Working on Running A Fast Pace was a thrilling experience. My goal was to infuse the track with energy through fast-paced rhythms and intricate patterns. I hope my contribution helps elevate the excitement and drive of the song.

© 2024 My Drumming Portfolio. All Rights Reserved.

Comments